IT Operations Manager Ready To Serve Envizion IT Clients!
Are you a proactive IT Operations Manager looking to join a cutting-edge team of experts who serve businesses and organizations in West Michigan?
Envizion IT is looking for a proactive IT Operations Manager!
- Work authorization (Required)
- IT management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Ability to commute/relocate
The IT Ops Manager’s role is to oversee the general operation of the IT services we provide to our customers. They will be responsible for the quality and efficiency of the ticketing system and resource planning for customer projects and quotes. Technicians, Administrators, Engineers, and Architects will report indirectly to this role.
This full-time job pays $75,000 – $90,000 yearly, depending on experience. We offer many benefits, including 401(k), 401(k) matching, dental insurance, and a flexible schedule.
Also included are quarterly bonuses, health insurance, a health savings account, life insurance, paid time off, vision insurance, a retirement plan, and professional development assistance.
Envizion IT Core Values
- Execute at a high level of TRUST (Alignment, Competence, Caring, Integrity)
- No employee is above level 1 support and will jump in when necessary to provide above-and-beyond service to delight our customers and clients.
- Service our customers with a high level of ownership, user empathy, personality, and above all, caring.
- Disciplined use of Envizion IT systems and checklists.
- Communication – write effective notes in tickets, document changes, and improve the knowledge base. Verbal and written communications are conducted at an appropriate length and creation time to cover relevant information without inflation/bloating.
- Spend money like it’s your own – Don’t buy or spend time on something you wouldn’t buy or pay for yourself.
- Conduct business in a manner that fully aligned with Biblical Principles
General Team Expectations
Envizion IT – IT Operations Managers have the following skillsets and attitudes:
- The team is getting the appropriate coaching. Responsible for the growth of the Ops team
- IDPs are in place/Career path is defined for A players
- Reviews are completed accurately, and adequate time given
- Individual employee recognition and caring for employees on a personal level
Team has the right equipment, knowledge, and hours to support the customers:
- Hire/Fire well: People are in the right spots or get them off the bus
- Appropriate training and knowledge transfer are occurring
- All roles & responsibilities are filled, and proper backfills/succession plans are in place
- Ticket ownership/Triage is defined and systematized.
- Support hours vs. Project hours get staffed correctly
- Ticket/Project Prioritization/Escalation process defined and operational
- Training, Knowledge transfer (Client rotation), and Documentation
- Keeping the Envizion culture (Specifically service)
Project & Quote Sprint Planning:
- Resource planning to complete projects and quotes in the required timeline
Manages the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems:
- Help identify holes in current solutions and works with Engineers and Customer Success Managers to produce the right technical solutions.
- Manages supplier relationships
Team Billable hours > 75%
- The team is in the correct size
- Team scheduling of Support time, Tasks/Project management
Who is Envizion IT?
Envizion IT understands that every business is unique and requires personalized IT solutions to fit our client’s needs. Based in Zeeland, MI, Envizion IT is an IT solutions company that uses a lean approach to IT.
Our mission is to help clients reduce costs as we consistently improve customer systems and tech environments. We assess IT infrastructures and inform our clients of compliance issues and risks.
Our services include the following:
- Managed IT Services
- Strategic IT Planning
- Cybersecurity Services and Solutions
- Cloud Services
- Network Infrastructure
- Server Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Software Licensing
- Surveillance Systems
What Industries Does Envizion IT Serve?
We serve businesses of all sizes in Grand Rapids and West Michigan. Some of the industries we serve include:
- Accounting and CPAs
- Law Firms
- Nonprofit Organizations
Are You a Proactive IT Operations Manager Ready to Serve Envizion IT Clients?
Envizion IT is an IT solutions company based in Zeeland, MI. Envizion draws its guiding values from biblical principles and uses a “lean approach” to IT that reduces customer costs by continually improving customer systems and the environment.
Reduce Your IT Costs Get Better Service With Envizion IT
Fill out the form below to schedule your free initial consultation with our IT engineers.